Evergreen have created a very sophisticated scent by combining the deep floral notes of rose with the woody warmth of cedarwood. This bar is gentle, yet deep cleansing. The charcoal detoxifies the skin and is particularly good for those with an oily or congested complexion. These soaps are all free from palm oil, sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS) and parabens.
With a minimal, earth-friendly approach to packaging, each bar can be delivered 'naked', or wrapped in compostable & recyclable paper, along with a recyclable 'soap info card'. Just make your choice when deciding what to pop in your basket.
Our Values and this specific product:
- Natural materials ('ingredients' in this case)
- Minimal waste, pollutants and emissions
- Recyclable packaging
- Conserving traditions
- Made in the UK
- With certifications
All of Evergreen's soap bars contain:
- Coconut oil, a natural moisturiser that reduces inflammation and keeps skin hydrated, helping it to maintain its moisture
- Shea Butter, which is deeply moisturising, high in levels of Vitamin A and known to improve skin's elasticity and reduce the appearance of marks and scars
- Olive oil, with its very powerful antioxidant properties. It can repair skin damage and stimulate new cell generation, slowing down wrinkle development and giving skin a more youthful look
- Certified organic sunflower oil, rich in Vitamin E and antioxidants, effective in combating issues like acne and redness
- Certified organic castor oil, with its incredible antimicrobial and antifungal properties, which work wonders for blemished or acne-prone skin. It's quite astringent, so effectively clears away excess dirt
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Olivate, Sodium Sunflowerseedate**, Sodium Shea Butterate**, Glycerin, Aqua, Sodium Castorate**, Pelargonium Roseum Leaf Oil (Rose Geranium essential oil), Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil (Cedarwood essential oil), Activated charcoal.
Linalool*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*.
*Naturally occurring in essential oils.