We've gathered together this selection of five buckles, buttons and clasps as they're all one-offs but linked by their diamanté detailing, and probably range from early 1900s to 1950s in age.
- The very beautiful clip still has a strong closure, and is very Deco in design. Several stones are missing but it's still very striking.
- The large, flower type shaped, metal shank button appears to have all the larger studs present giving the loopy, swirling design real impact.
- The smaller flower style, metal shank button also has all of its diamantés and is extremely pretty.
- There's one half of a buckle clasp, shaped like a partial triangle. The diamanté studs are mounted on silver coloured metal. The large, square stones are all there but a few of the outer small stones are missing. It's very Deco dramatic in design.
- The small stud look button is a single diamanté mounted inside a black metal, rolled edge button. It's small in scale but bit on impact.
- One off/limited edition
NB whilst we have done our utmost to highlight and marks or imperfections, there may be some additional, very minor defects that we have missed.